Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Buzz!



I can't believe it, but today is Buzzy's 5th birthday!   He celebrated his birthday on Thursday with his friends from pre-school and church.  He had his party at a place called Wowzille in Laguna Hills.  It is a really cool place that has three party themes, of course he chose the "Race Zone". He and all the kids were able race Nascar (I think Buzzy has a little redneck in him) cars, they all had a really good time and it was fun to see him celebrate with his friends.


Kate racing, not so intense!

Jeff taking a spin.
Brooke and Kate patiently wait for the pizza and cake.
Buzzy receives an award for "Racing Excellence"




2 comments:

loubige said...

The boys had a great time last week! And Jon and I enjoyed our date at Costco with the Hot Dogs--we splurged and got some frozen yogurt afterwards, thanks for introducing me to the cheapest date ever!! :-)
(And we got an umbrella--YAY!)

Nana said...

What a great Birthday party Buzz. I wish I could have been there but the next best thing is seeing the pictures on the blog. Your face is healing well and I'm sure it's not the last time it catches your fall. I'm glad you had such a happy day.