Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Brooke!!!


Today we celebrated Brooke's 10th birthday. We had a family party at home, with dinner catered by Guicho's Eatery, our favorite Italian take-out. It was really fun, Brooke was surprised that her Nana, Paga, Aunt Shalaine, Uncle Cort, Baby Axel, Uncle Jon, Aunt Lou Ann, and Jamie, Corrie, Curran, and Luke came!!!! She thought it was going to be a boring dinner with just her family. We even picked up a couple of party guests, friends from the neighborhood that were outside when the festivities began. We are blessed to live on a fantastic street full of great friends and families.




Brooke in her new helmet and riding her new wave board. You will notice in the picture above that she has a light pink helmet that has Disney Princesses on it. She has been asking for a a new helmet for SO long because hey she's ten and Disney Princesses are so four years ago :)









Uncle Cort takes a turn on the wave board.
















Rollerblading with her cousin, Jamie.



















Kate spent so long on this gift for Brooke. It turned out beautiful!

3 comments:

loubige said...

Check you out--already posting the b-day pictures! I have some birthday cake pictures to send your way, I'll email them to you tomorrow. We had a great time, it was fun to hang with the fam tonight!

Maggie said...

O.K. I was just doing some math and I realized that you were about 14 when I met you. Brooke is 4 years away from the age you were when we moved to Agoura.....YIKES. I feel OLD! How did this happen?

Ari_rox said...

Wow, I dodn't know that G-ma and G-pa came! (Nan and Paga) Well, I guess that I was kinda busy, with Middle School and all. ;)