Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ferry Trip into Seattle

We took the kids on the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle. It was a gorgeous Seattle day. The kind of day that makes people move there, and then the months of September-May hit and then they come to an understanding of WHY the summers in Seattle are so beautiful. I personally love the rain, I guess it is in my blood since I lived in Seattle until I was 10.
This is the lineup of cars waiting to drive onto the ferry. I don't know what it is about my family and public transportation (see older San Diego post), but it is just thrilling to us.
This is what the ferries look like on the water.
My sister, Shannon, and I and all of our kiddies. The city of Bremerton in the background.
It was a little windy at the front of the boat. Seattle in the background.
If you look really close you can see the Spaceneedle.
My parents with all the kids.
We ate our favorite fish place, The Salmon Cooker. After, we ate ice cream in front of the aquarium.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

It is so fun to see pictures of your family!!! It looks like you had a great trip. Say hi to Shannon & your parents for me.

:) said...

Hey Guys,

Looks like your summer has been a blast! I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! I need to call you soon- lots of exciting news to report!

Love ya,

Jones New York