Monday, September 8, 2008

Kate's Best Day



Well her dream finally came true, she got to bring her big dog, Jack, to school to share. This is the 3rd school she has attended (crazy, since she is only in the 2nd grade and we have only moved once!) and finally she found a school that allows dogs to come for share day! She came home so happy that she could take Jack to school on Monday morning. Luckily the groomer was able to see him on Friday morning to clean up our shaggy dog. Kate did a great job with her share and Jack was a good boy (probably because there were no other dogs around). She scored 100% on her presentation. One little boy asked if Jack had Rabies and we were happy to inform him that Jack is Rabies free:)


Kate loves ALL dogs! She especially loves her dog, I keep asking if we can trade him in for a smaller model, but she refuses!

7 comments:

maines said...

Good thing that little boy didn't ask if he has fleas! :) Since she won't trade him in for a smaller dog, how about you just add one. I know of a little black one that's available....

maines said...

p.s. I LOVE Kate's shoes. Also, are those bloomers under her skirt? Talk about retro style!

Jen said...

We finally have eradicated the fleas. Luckily no infestation in the house thanks to borax/salt combo on carpet.....I really wish I did not know all of this!
I'll let her know you like her shoes, she will be happy. Those are bike shorts under her skirt, gotta be modest.

loubige said...

Yeah! A post and don't think you're fooling anyone having it dated Sept. 8th.....nice try it's STILL a late update!

I was noticing her cute shoes as well and when I clicked on the picture I don't know how to explain it but she looks so much older but a sweet innocent older, the flowing shirt reminds me of the 1800's for some reason--I know weird and kinda hard to explain. Basically, she looks beautiful in that picture is what I'm trying to say here. :-)

And I'm glad we haven't come over for awhile if Jack has had an issue with flea's?!? Yikes. I hate those things. Shilo got those in our last house when we moved in....I think the previous owners dog had them....who knows.

See you Sunday!

:) said...

Oh cute Kate! She has grown up so much! I am totally with her. i love that dog sooo much! I hope that you plan to leave him to me in your will. Seriously miss that doggy! We are with you on the fleas- I don't know if you read our post, but Duke got fleas also this year. There is a major problem for reason this year. Luckily we didn't have a problem in the house, but our friends are still having problems in their house! So glad that sweet Kate had such a great day!

Maggie said...

Cool dog, and very cool that Kate's school will let her bring the dog. Glad to see a new post :-)

Jenn said...

How fun! My kids LOVE Jack... they've been bugging me for like 2 years now to get a standard poodle and name him that, because of yours. :)